I have come back fresh from my long awaited dream Holiday, Manchester, London and Paris were just some of the features of my trip.
I had a good mix of seeing the countryside and visiting off the beaten track villages and medieval ruins and the catacombs under Paris and so much more, but this post is about what I bought. Now it would be impossible for me to list everything, and certainly I shopped a good mix of cheap department stores such as Next and George by ASDA, but the top brands is what I am going to gloriously relish this post in.
I must say I bought all on sale with the exception of Chanel, which, as well all know, NEVER goes on Sale!
So here are my top 12 favourite purchases. recommend checking Cheshire Oakes outlet mall, if you are ever in the area!
- My First pair of genuine Chanel earrings. These earrings will forever hold a story for me. On my to do list for Paris, was to visit the original store that Coco Chanel founded her brand in, at 31 Rue Cambon. Not only did I manage to afford a pair of earrings, which I never would have dreamt possible, but I got a chance to see and STAND on THE staircase that Gabrielle herself designed and had installed that led up to her apartment.
My First pair of Chanel Earrings
- Tiffany and Co Necklace with small key – the last thing I bought at Duty free in Heathrow airport
- Ted Baker Skirt – bought for 59 pounds from RRP 119 pounds
- Weston Scarf – Ever since I saw him discovered on the Liberty program for new designers, I have wanted a Richard Weston Scarf. Stunning is the only word for these unique and dreamy silk scarves. This one is agate with an outline of trees.
- My Chanel makeup stash, that came with a token gift as I had my makeup done by one of the top 20 makeup artists in the country!
- Jean Patou – Joy , Parfum. One of my favourite fragrances along with Chanel.
- Coach Bag – Heavily discounted at Cheshire Oaks
- Coach wallet/purse – Cheshire Oaks discounted
- Phase Eight dress – I trapced through 2 cities to find this dress, after looking in different stores that did not have the right size and then being disappointed when I find the right size but the zipper was broken, I finally tracked down the right dress. This is my victory dress! It also may be the dress I wear for the Melbourne cup day!
- Parisian Street Style – The book I purchased from the Shakespear book company in Paris. I must say the Parisian women are chic and immaculately dressed. I could not see one daggy, shabby dressed French woman.
- Loki Shoes by Dune – These are so cute and comfy that I bought a pair in black too!
- Ted Baker Black Tunic one sided draped Dress. Again, discounted at Cheshire Oakes, only mine is all black with no strip of colour.
I love 😍😍
Oh wow the jewelry and the bags are so gorgeous! ❤