After several months of outright pigging out on ALL THE FOOD, and drinking more alcohol than water, it is time for me to lose these ‘british pounds’ and get fit again.
Of course, I am a massive foodie, and I believe food should be delicious. So I made this smoothie that is cherry ripe inspired. It is so chocolatey and coconutty that it reminds me of a cherry ripe, one of the most delicious chocolate bars!
Here are the ingredients:
- 200ml coconut milk
- handful spinach
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 1 teaspoon coconut crunch
- 2 teaspoons cocoa nibs
- 2 tablespoons coco powder
- 1.5 tablespoons desiccated coconut ( you can make it 2 if you want your smoothie a bit thicker)
- 1 cup of frozen cherries
- enough rice milk to cover all these ingredients in the blender
Place all these ingredients in the blender, making sure that you add the rice milk last, you will probably need about a cup but I added just enough to cover all the ingredients that were sitting in my blender.
Taste, and if you want a little more of a sweetness and tang then add more cherries, but if you like it more on the chocolate side, the above recipe is fine as is!