– Desiccated coconut – 3 Tablespoons
– Coconut yoghurt – 4 Tablespoons
– Coconut and rice milk ( coco quench is my favourite brand) – 200 milk
– Coconut sugar – 1 Tablespoon
– Chopped ripe strawberries – 2/3 cup
Add coconut ingredients together but save 1/2 tablespoon of the coconut sugar out. Mix together in a bowl. Take chopped strawberries with other half of coconut sugar and mix in a separate bowl. Then add this sugar and strawberry mix to to coconut mix and stir together. Spoon into iceblock trays and put into freezer. Freezing for about 4 hours or until done.