This is a great recipe for when you are a little short on cash for the week and can’t be bothered to cook.
- Jar of Mayonnaise, 880g, (if you can’t get that, go for 700g)
- 1 red Capsicum, diced
- 1 tin of drained corn, 420g
- 3 tins of Tuna, 95g each tin
- 3 whole Radishes or shallots, thinly sliced
- Jar of drained Capers, 110g
- Box of Gluten Free Macaroni, 350g
- Carrot, finely diced
Method: Simply Cook your macaroni until almost properly cooked. Now take your finely diced carrot and add to the pot, cook until pasta is completely done and drain.
Take your pasta and carrot and mix in the mayo so that the pasta does not dry out. Add your corn, tuna, radishes or shallots, capers, capsicum and corn. Mix together. This will make a whole pot and gives about 8 serves.